|Thursday, March 6th, 2008|
The Friday one where it all goes a bit wrong (again)
It's nearly Friday which means it's that fridayfiver_uk
time again... Normally we ask the questions but this week things have got a bit confused and we give you the answers. So tell us what the question is...
2. Cadburys Creme Eggs
3. Brittany Spears
5. Friday fill in: __________________________________ £1million
Normal service will be resumed next week....
|Thursday, February 28th, 2008|
The Friday one with a bit of mothering
It's that fridayfiver_uk
time again... it's mothering sunday this weekend so time for some childhood, mothery stuff...
1. What's your mums name?
2. What did you used to give your mum when you were a kid?
3. If you were a mum and had kids what would you like them to do for you on Sunday?
4. Did your parents have a nickname for you when you were a kid?
5. Friday fill in: As a child I was ____________
|Thursday, February 21st, 2008|
The Friday one with a bit of randomness
It's that fridayfiver_uk
time again... can't think of much so it's all a bit random...
1. What did you have for lunch today?
2. Where do you do your food shopping?
3. If you could name a child anything what would it be and why?
4. What's your prediction for the US Presidential election?
5. Friday fill in: John Barrowman ____________
|Thursday, February 14th, 2008|
The Friday one with a bit of a love-in
Not only is it fridayfiver_uk
time of the week but it's that time of the year you either love or hate, no... not christmas it's valentines.... so.... time to get all luvvey-duvvey...
1. How many valentines did you (a) get and (b) send this year?
2. If you could send anyone a valentine who would the lucky recipient be?
3. Who did you fancy at school?
4. What's the most romantic thing anyone has done for you? (Or if you've been unlucky what have you done for someone else)
5. Friday fill in: Roses are red, violets are blue. ____________
|Thursday, February 7th, 2008|
The Friday one with a bit of work
is back, it must be nearly Friday... and since I'm interviewing for new staff tomorrow it's all a bit recruitment focused.
1. How did you come to be in your present job?
2. If you won the lottery tomorrow what would you do workwise?
3. What's the worst possible job you could ever do?
4. What's the worst reason you've ever used for phoning in sick to work/college/school?
5. Friday fill in: In five years I will be ____________
|Thursday, January 31st, 2008|
The Friday one with food, glorious food...
It's that fridayfiver_uk
time again, go on you know you want to.
1. What was the last thing you ate?
2. What was the meal you most liked at school dinners?
3. What was the meal you liked least at school dinners?
4. What's your fastfood/takeway weakness?
5. Friday fiver fill-in: Breakfast is ________________________
|Thursday, January 24th, 2008|
The Friday one with a consumer rebellion
A mad couple of weeks so apologies for the absence. I've had a few days of being at the bad end of a consumer experience which kinda sorted this weeks fridayfiver_uk
1. What was the last thing you complained about?
2. When was the last time you really got really great customer service?
3. What's your policy on leaving a tip?
4. Are you one of the people trying to reclaiming your credit card or bank charges?
5. Friday fiver fill-in: Call centres are ________________________
|Thursday, January 3rd, 2008|
The Friday one with a very long month
Okay so we survived Christmas so it must be January. So queue a series of random fridayfiver_uk
questions to celebrate Januaryness, and if that's not a word it should be!
1. Did you buy anything in the January sales?
2. What do you think about Cadburys Creme eggs going on sale already?
3. When will it snow?
4. Is Big Brother Celebrity Hijack just going to turn into an awful car crash?
5. Friday fiver fill-in: My comedy new years resolution would be ________________________
|Friday, December 28th, 2007|
The Friday one with Christmas present (just about)
Hope you all had a good Christmas! The final part of our fridayfiver_uk
Christmas specials finds out how your Christmas went this year.
1. How did you spend Christmas day?
2. What was the best present you received this year and why?
3. What was the best present you bought for someone else this year (and why)?
4. What was your Christmas lunch?
5. Friday fiver fill-in: For New Year this year I will _____________________________________
|Thursday, December 20th, 2007|
The Friday one with a retro Christmas
Not long to go now till Christmas *yippee* Must be time for another fridayfiver_uk
. This week we turn to Christmas from years ago.
1. What's the first present you remember getting and from who?
2. What did you used to enjoy doing at school as it got close to Christmas/last day of term?
3. What did you play in the school panto?
4. Every family has their own way of doing Christmas... describe yours!
5. Did you ever used to leave anything out for Santa Christmas eve?
|Friday, December 14th, 2007|
The Friday one with the Christmas TV
Is it really nearly Christmas? *eeek* Must be time for another fridayfiver_uk
. This week we turn to Christmas TV. Thanks again to Philip for suggesting the topic and suggesting some questions, hope I haven't tweaked them to much!
1. What programme sums up Christmas TV?
2. Will Christmas Day be a diet of soaps or films?
3. What is your childhood memory of Christmas TV?
4. What would be your storyline for a Christmas episode of Eastenders/Coronation Street/Emmerdale/soap of your choice?
5. Friday fill-in: Christmas TV is _____________
Anyone got a suggestion for next week?
|Thursday, December 6th, 2007|
The Friday one with a work Christmas party
Another one of those weeks so it's time for a quick </a></b></a>fridayfiver_uk
. Continuing the Christmas theme as we hurtle towards Christmas... thanks to Philip for suggesting the topic and suggesting some questions, hop I haven't tweaked them to much!
1. Where is your work Christmas party this year?
2. If you were getting a secret santa present at work (under £5) what would you hope someone would buy you?
3. Tell us something you have done at a work Christmas do (but make it interesting)?
4. What's the worst thing you've seen someone else do at a Christmas party?
5. Friday fill-in: The worst thing I could do at my work Christmas party this year would be _____________
|Friday, November 30th, 2007|
The one with a countdown to Christmas
*urgh* Friday morning and still no fridayfiver_uk
, gotta be another one of those weeks. Okay this weeks topic needs little introduction as we hurtle into December, I thought over the next few weeks I might try to theme a few of these around Christmas. Well it's just an idea, this week we tackle presents...
1. How's your Christmas present shopping going this year?
2. What was your best Christmas present as a kid (and why)?
3. What are you hoping to get present wise for Christmas this year?
4. What was the worst present you got ever (and why)?
5. Friday fill-in: Father Christmas is _____________
|Thursday, November 22nd, 2007|
The Friday one with bands, bands, bands...
Oops last week didn't happen really did it? Apologies. It's just a bit crazy at the moment and I don't always have the time or ideas. Believe it or not it's really difficult to think up something different every week and five great questions (bearing in mind there should be a bit of a UK theme but there isn't always). Anyone fancy helping me out - bit of a rota and we could each take a week at a turn?
Thanks to jamesss
for this weeks suggestion... If you have a great idea for what could make a great fridayfiver_uk
topic just leave it with your answers.
1. Which band would you like to see reform?
2. What are your thoughts on the Spice Girls and Boyzone reunions?
3. What's the best British band of all time?
4. Which band would you like to see split up and why?
5. Friday fill-in: If I formed a band I would call it _____________ and I would be the ___________
|Thursday, November 8th, 2007|
The Friday one with the best of British
Surprisingly I seem to have not been travelling this week.. fantastic! Okay so it's the run up to Christmas and as the stores fill up with Greatest Hits compilations, fridayfiver_uk
isn't being left behind...
1. Who do you think Britains best champion of all time is?
2. What's Britains best export to the rest of the world?
3. Which event in history that Britain was involved with do you think best defines who we are?
4. What's the best British TV programme of all time and why?
5. What five things would you put in a time capsule if you wanted future generations to know what life was like now?
|Friday, November 2nd, 2007|
The Friday one where it all gets a bit scary
is back and this week it's mobile as I'm writing it on the train back from Scotland. It would have been posted last night except I forgot it was Thursday yesterday... what can I say? It was a good night! Thanks to the people that inspired this weeks Halloween/Guy Fawkes style scary fridayfiver_uk
, all suggestions for future weeks one's still appreciated.
1. Trick or treat?
2. If you were a modern day Guy Fawkes who would you blow up?
3. What scares you?
4. If I had hiccups what would you do to frighten me?
5. Friday fill-in: My ultimate baddie of all time would be ____________
|Thursday, October 25th, 2007|
The Friday one with a 'net obsession
is back after last weeks trip to Nottingham.
1. Have you signed up to facebook?
2. What would be the first five tracks you'd load onto a new MP3 player?
3. Why did you join livejournal?
4. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you've met online?
5. Friday fill-in: My suggestion for the next fridayfiver_uk
topic would be ____________
|Saturday, October 20th, 2007|
Sorry, I've been in Nottingham since Thursday, I didn't take my laptop and have only just got back so no fridayfiver_uk
this week, sorry... normal service back next week.
|Thursday, October 11th, 2007|
The Friday one with food glorious good
is back, it must be that Friday feeling... I'm hungry so that really sorts out this weeks topic!
1. What do you have for breakfast?
2. When you think of the UK, what food do you think of first?
3. Friday dilemma: Marmite or marmalade sandwiches?
4. Who's your favourite celebrity chef and why?
5. Friday fill-in: School dinners were ____________
|Friday, October 5th, 2007|
The Friday one with a return to the school playground
is back, it must be nearly Friday... I've had rather late (and boozy) one with work so this is a quickie...
1. Who was your best friend at school?
2. What were you favourite and worst subjects and why?
3. Childrens BBC or CiTV?
4. How naughty were you at school generally?
5. Friday fill-in: I will not _________